Do you enjoy making simple products out of complicated functionalities, in an environment that combines hard work with fun constantly? Look no further and become ProActive’s new
Product Owner (fulltime)
ProActive offers a Spend Cloud Solution that enables over 700 (mostly socially responsible) organisations in managing their entire expenditure. Complicated actions are simplified for our hundreds of thousands of unique users in such a way that it gives companies the time and space to focus on their own core business.
As Product Owner you play an important role in the further development of our product: the Spend Cloud. You will join a young and energetic team of three Product Owners, each with their own focus and specialization. You will be part of one or more autonomous teams with motivated developers. Together, you will work on several projects at the same time and translate all the wishes and business cases into epics with the right priority. You dare to make choices and you are a star in managing the Product Backlog.
- Execute and monitor the product vision together with the other Product Owners;
- Identifying, analyzing and prioritizing wishes;
- Drafting and prioritizing user stories and defining requirements;
- Keeping track of the Product Backlog and constantly checking the priority of the issue with the stakeholders;
- Identify new trends and developments in the market.
- Minimal HBO working and thinking level with 2 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Experience with Agile and preferably Kanban;
- Experience with customer research and generating useful analytics;
- Knowledge of automated administrative processes;
- Accurate, able to deal with stress and excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
What ProActive gladly offers you
A very cool Haarlem office, located in a former church, with professional colleagues all optimizing a product that enables social organizations to reach their goals.
Next to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer a non hierarchical and positive work environment with effective & efficient ways of working.
ProActive distincts as an employer by the motto “A happy workplace makes people excel’ which assures a relaxt, yet professional work environment with memorable monthly events, weekly drinks, room for personal development, daily Mario Kart and FIFA competition and a daily fresh organic lunch.
Excited already? Come and have a look on the inside! Send us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to invite you over. See you soon.
Principals only. No recruiters please.