Medior Front-end developer
Do you just love to code and are you looking for an environment that combines hard work with fun constantly? Look no further and become ProActive’s new
Medior Front-End Developer
ProActive offers a Spend Cloud Solution that enables over 700 (mostly socially responsible) organisations in managing their entire expenditure. Complicated actions are simplified for our hundreds of thousands unique users in such a way that it gives companies the time and space to focus on there own core business.
- As an experienced Front-End Developer you help set up our new architecture, implement new features and maintain our product.
- In close cooperation with your Front-End colleagues in Haarlem and Sri Lanka you help us set up and develop our new stack consisting of Vue and Laravel.
- By following our fully incorporated scrum and agile work processes you perform daily stand-ups and two weekly demo’s in order to reach the print goals together.
- A self taught professional, keeping up-to-date with tech-industry developments.
- You’ve got the ability to create high-performance, reusable and maintainable code.
- You have a client-centered mindset when it comes to developing features.
- You’ve got extensive knowledge of:
– Stylesheet languages (e.g. LESS, SASS, CSS).
– packaging/build tools (e.g. yarn, webpack, etc.) and REST/JSON APIs.
What ProActive gladly offers you
- A very cool Haarlem office, located in an former church, with professional colleagues all optimizing a product that enables social organizations to reach their goals.
- Next to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer a non hierarchical and positive work environment with effective & efficient ways of working.
- ProActive distincts as an employer by the motto “A happy workplace makes people excel’ which assures a relaxt, yet professional work environment with; monthly events, weekly drinks, budget for courses and conferences, daily Mario Kart and FIFA competition and a daily fresh organic lunch.
Excited to come and have a look on the inside? Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.com and we’ll be glad to invite you over. See you soon!
Principals only. No recruiters please.