Within these teams you translate all wishes and business cases into epic epics with the right priority. In order to achieve your goals, you are able to overcome setbacks and accept compromises, simply by engaging in the discussion. You dare to make choices and you are a star in managing the Product Backlog.
– Determine, execute and monitor the product vision together with the other Product Owners
– Identifying, analyzing and prioritizing wishes
– Drafting and prioritizing user stories and defining requirements
– Keeping track of the Product Backlog and constantly checking the priority of the issue with the stakeholders
– Identify new trends and developments in the market
What we ask from you:
– Minimum HBO working and thinking level
– At least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner
– Experience with Scrum / Agile
– Experience with customer research
– Knowledge of automated administrative processes
This is what you know best:
– Excellent communic skills in Dutch and English
– Generating useful analytics
– The right way of dealing with stress
What you get from us:
– You will work with friendly and professional colleagues
– You will work on a product with over 700 B2B customers and tons of daily users
– A nice office in Haarlem, easily accessible by public transport or car
– A good salary
– Yearly, weekend-lasting, highly memorable company trips
– Budget for courses and conferences
– A fresh lunch everyday
– Daily Mario Kart of FIFA competitions
Do you recognize yourself in this text? Send in your CV and motivation and help us achieve our product vision by becoming ‘The Ultimate Spend Cloud’.
Do you want to be part of our team as a front-end developer? Send us your resume and motivation.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
Do you want to be part of our team as a Product Owner? Send us your resume and motivation.
Meer informatie over de SpendCloud?
Plan een terugbelverzoek in en stel al je vragen aan een van onze accountmanagers.
Of neem contact met ons op